2011年6月2日星期四

Shenzhen Tour

I also went to the Yuexiu Park. 5 sheep ear that shenzhen tour title, a symbol of Guangzhou, where the stone actually. It is not as tall as I imagined. I thought it was like the Statue of Liberty as the United States is on the square in which, China travel service of people can see it from afar.

Park entrance there are many flower shop, I went. Chlorophytum kind of like a plant, I saw a little bottle on it like something to guess what it is pitcher plants. This is a species of tropical plants, a small bottle cap opposite some honey, specifically to lure insects to eat. Insects accidentally shenzhen travel fell into the bottle, the bottle of digestive juice will digest it. I want to buy it, but it is actually a pot to 100 yuan. I said, can pinch points seedlings to sell me cheaper. I know this kind of thing very easy to live. Would not be the florist. Said to buy a whole basin.

I inquired to others, where the most prosperous way. They say the Beijing Road. I went to, really busy. I find that most stores are selling preserves and have a good China vacation. And every kind of sweets shenzhen travel packages are out of that, cut very small pieces on a small box for customers to taste. Very good business here, mostly to buy some girl. Click here to get more information: http://onlinechinatours29.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论