2011年6月2日星期四

My Unforgttable China Custom Tours

Many times I have been to Guangzhou, then upset bad mixed city that does not give me any mood of reverie. Friends took me into the shuttle in the market, custom China tour vehicles, people, stores, merchandise everywhere, there are those I hardly understand the dialogue, so I always feel very far away from me here.

I remember first arrived in Guangzhou, is the morning drizzle, the train station in Guangzhou, the station is the famous "chaos to" tension and my companion hastily jumped into a taxi, went to the hotel we are prepared to stay ... ... ... .. "Fair", I just know that happens when we go to open, and prices naturally rose, "You know, not now come ... .."I said to himself.

A lot of people, full of people, China custom tours of the general feeling and Beijing is no different, except speak, and the streets a little child, a girl wearing jeans taut, well, those who wore a suit shopping, I do not know where the "Mainland entrepreneurs " Gentlemen, I am astonished, I almost can not tell they custom China tour are from that area are dark skin, who also distributed the alcohol and tobacco, and other travel-specific flavor mixed taste, great voices, I really wonder how they can Women buy it, buy clothes they do not try to wear it? Do not understand. If you want to get more information and news about it, please click: http://onlinechinatours29.blogspot.com/

1 条评论:

  1. I love to enjoy the rich culture and heritage of China.!I am just absolutely fascinated by China Adventure Tours. I cannot WAIT to go there one day!

    China Countryside Tour

    回复删除